Amazon.com offers Kidde PI2010 Dual Sensor Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup at $22. Free shipping with Prime or spend $35 or more.
The Kidde PI2010 Battery-Operated Dual Sensor Smoke Alarm combines photoelectric and ionization sensing technologies into one unit to offer broad detection against smoldering and flaming fires. Experts recommend that for optimal protection you have both types of sensing technology in your home. This smoke alarm’s trademarked Hush feature allows you to silence nuisance alarms, while an indicator LED and test feature let you easily confirm that the alarm is working.
- Dual sensor contains both a photoelectric and ionization sensor providing dual sensor protection in your home
- Hush feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Interconnectable, 120V hardwire alarm with battery backup that provides protection even during a power outage
- Red LED flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate that the smoke alarm is operating properly
- Test/Reset button tests units electronic circuitry and horn